We welcome you to the White Swan Inn and we want you to have a pleasant visit. Before your stay, please take a moment to read our policies.
- All rates are quoted per room, single or double occupancy.
- Additional guests, in rooms that can accommodate them, are $15 per person per night.
- An additional twin bed can be added to Covell Room
- All gift cards, coupons, vouchers, and/or gift certificates must be declared at time of booking.
- All rates include our fabulous breakfast. Complimentary coffee or tea and homemade treats are always available at our 2nd floor beverage station.
- Rates will vary depending on season, length of stay, and number of guests.
- All rates are subject to 11% lodging tax plus $1 per room night B&B assoc. assessment
- All rates are subject to change.
Preferred check in time is 4:00-6:00 PM. Please contact us in advance or let us know when you reserve if your schedule requires an early or late check in. With advance notice, we can nearly always accommodate your schedule.
Check out is 11:00 AM. We can store bags for you in the event of an afternoon departure.
Yes, there are times when we can accept a pet at White Swan Inn. Room availability is limited; there are special pet policies, and an additional charge. We ask that all pet owners call us directly to discuss arrangements for having their pet at our Whitehall Bed & Breakfast.
To reserve a room, you may:
- Call us at 1-888-948-7926 (reservation desk open 8am to 10pm daily)
- Reserve online by filling out the reservation form at the top of the page.
We require a 1 night deposit to confirm your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for deposits. Your balance may be paid with credit card, check, or cash. A valid credit card number is required for the deposit.
Certain minimum stay requirements are in effect for summer weekends and holidays. Shorter reservations are sometimes available. Please do inquire if you need a shorter stay, even just one night, and we will happily check our reservations for you. It never hurts to ask.
White Swan Inn does require at least 10 day notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night the room remains vacant. All cancellations are subject to a $25.00 handling fee. (Business travelers have a 48 hour cancellation policy, Sun -Thurs from Sept-June only).