We welcome you to the White Swan Inn and we want you to have a pleasant visit. Before your stay, please take a moment to read our policies.
- All rates are quoted per room, single or double occupancy.
- Additional guests, in rooms that can accommodate them, are $15 per person per night.
- An additional twin bed can be added to Covell Room
- All gift cards, coupons, vouchers, and/or gift certificates must be declared at time of booking.
- All rates include our fabulous breakfast. Complimentary coffee or tea and homemade treats are always available at our 2nd floor beverage station.
- Rates will vary depending on season, length of stay, and number of guests.
- All rates are subject to 11% lodging tax plus $1 per room night B&B assoc. assessment
- All rates are subject to change.
Preferred check in time is 4:00-6:00 PM. Please contact us in advance or let us know when you reserve if your schedule requires an early or late check in. With advance notice, we can nearly always accommodate your schedule.
Check out is 11:00 AM. We can store bags for you in the event of an afternoon departure.
Yes, there are times when we can accept a pet at White Swan Inn. Room availability is limited; there are special pet policies, and an additional charge. We ask that all pet owners call us directly to discuss arrangements for having their pet at our Whitehall Bed & Breakfast.
Michigan state law mandates No Smoking anywhere in our B&B or common outdoor space. We have designated outdoor smoking areas available. A $250 cleaning charge will be added for any violations of this policy.
To reserve a room, you may:
- Call us at 1-888-948-7926 (reservation desk open 8am to 10pm daily)
- Reserve online by filling out the reservation form at the top of the page.
We require a 1 night deposit to confirm your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for deposits. Your balance may be paid with credit card, check, or cash. A valid credit card number is required for the deposit.
Certain minimum stay requirements are in effect for summer weekends and holidays. Shorter reservations are sometimes available. Please do inquire if you need a shorter stay, even just one night, and we will happily check our reservations for you. It never hurts to ask.
Cancellation notice via phone must be received 10 days prior to arrival date and will result in a $25 fee to cover our processing costs. If a cancellation is received within 10 days the total deposit amount will be retained unless we are able to re-book the room for the dates of your reservation. Changing dates within the 10 days prior to your reserved dates falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. Group/event reservations may require larger deposits and at least 30 days notice for refund of the deposit. All cancellations are subject to a $25.00 handling fee. (Business travelers have a 48 hour cancellation policy, Sun -Thurs from Sept-June only).
White Swan Inn, Swan Cottage, Swan at Stonehearth, and Third Swan Charters take your privacy very seriously. The information collected is not shared and is only collected for the purpose of providing the customer with information regarding their reservation and to impart information about current and future offers for any and/or all our properties. If you wish to opt out of e-mail offers, we are happy to remove your information from our files.